Tim Pierce video about PRS

I also think Tim P is a really cool guy and I also feel like prs is totally nailing those holy grail tones.

I am so impressed with Paul's desire to constantly improve his product. Just blows my mind.

I was actually thinking about adding a LP or SG to my herd just to have more tones available for what I'm doing now but I just can't bring myself to do it when prs has so many different guitars that can do a better job of changing things up.

I also think Tim P is a really cool guy and I also feel like prs is totally nailing those holy grail tones.

I am so impressed with Paul's desire to constantly improve his product. Just blows my mind.

I was actually thinking about adding a LP or SG to my herd just to have more tones available for what I'm doing now but I just can't bring myself to do it when prs has so many different guitars that can do a better job of changing things up.

Yeah, ya know? I keep eyeballing the cherry S2 594 Thinline and thinking "there's the SG I've always wanted."

Go with a nice 594 over a new LP Standard. I'm kinda wishing I had right now.

I've voted with my wallet, picking up three 594s of various flavors and I have a rather special Silver Sky coming one day... My oldest guitar is from 1984.

Has anybody else noted the irony that the closer PRS models get to The Two Iconic G and F Models, the better they sell? I bet that makes Paul Himself grit his teeth a bit.

I don't know the man, but why would that irk him (necessarily) if it exposes the company to a broader market segment? That's an opportunity to compete by providing product demanded by the market. If it lets him take some share from G&F etc without diminishing the nature of his own brand, I'd think that would be a major win.

Back