Tim Pierce feat. Vanessa Fernandez aka a song for Sergio

Alnus Rubra

Loving nature’s wonders
Ok so as usual, I’m trying to catch up with my you tube subscribe list. Never enough time for everything.

Thank heavens I didn’t gloss over this one. Maybe not everyone’s taste, but you can’t overlook the amazing group that Tim has put together!

Enjoy. Sergio, I’m gonna imagine you doing a wee dance as you listen to this!;):D

Man, that’s one of my favorite songs on one of my favorite albums by Marvin. Tim’s amazing, but I’m not really down with the singers style... and seriously, she’s gotta read the lyrics off her phone? That’s what’s wrong with people nowadays, they don’t spend enough time listening to Marvin Gaye and committing his music to memory.

Thanks for the link! Now I’m gonna go listen to the original.

I think it’s the way the young kids roll these days! ;)

I just heard this and thought of you in a manly heterosexual way, ahem ahem!! :D

Last edited:
She doesn’t seem all that young though...
She’s 35 yo, that’s young in comparison to a nearing 50 something (almost-ish)!

OK, no excuse then! I’m in agreement, I find that I have to really know the lyrics to lose myself in the vibe of the song and really put some emotion to it!

Although Tim looked like he was reading a chart as well! Jobbing musicians maybe don’t have much time to learn songs?

Well some of them anyway.

Back