Tim Pierce and Pete Thorn in the Studio

WeFixFlats

Respect The Clave
Here's episode 1 of a series I hope they continue to do regularly. The first part is a demo of the Line 6 Helix(Big $$$) and then a Film Projector Amp. Yeah you read that right, a film projector amp.

Enjoy~!

Last edited:
This is a fantastic pairing. And you can see Tim's HXDA in the background.:cool:

Here's the latest episode of 'The Guitar Show' with guest Josh Smith, who uses a '13 set on his custom Chapin Tele.

Enjoy~!

Here's episode 7:

Wait until you hear the solos at the end...Awesome examples. Very inspirational.

Last edited:
Reactions: LJD
Those guys are just SO GOOD!

As for me, once I got past all the gadget talk(valuable info for those that have that gear to explore and use) all I had to see and hear was Pierce taking his turn at the jam. It's so obvious why he's hired as a session musician and guitar player. He brings a positive attitude, tremendous technique, verve and plays with conviction in every single note fretted playing through the changes. Look on the smile on his face: he KNOWS he's in his zone and loving every second of it, even this novice can tell. By the way, you can subscribe to his newsletter and get mini lessons from time to time too. Want to get gigs playing sessions? Look no further than these three men setting the example.

Great video! The tech talk was above my intelligence level:( Great to hear the "war stories" of session gigs. These guys really know their sh!t!

Want to get gigs playing sessions? Look no further than these three men setting the example.

100 percent spot on!

Not that getting gigs playing sessions is especially lucrative these days, but these three are among the very best out there, and I am willing to bet they're incredibly fun to work with.

I'd be all about hiring any one of them for an ad project with a decent production budget.

There hasn't been a new Tim and Pete for a while, but this one from Tim just popped up in my inbox. Really great insight on his solo technique. Bonus: Playing a SC PRS.

Enjoy~!

I've been burning out on that famous English duo (who shall remain nameless) so this show is exactly what I need, combined with The Pedal Show from Dan at TheGigRig. Looking forward to the next episode!

Back