Tightening phase iii tuners on a 594

Bsic

Lefty
Hey all,

what’s the method to increase tension on the tweaked phase iii tuners on the 594? I searched and see a few method discussed but the were inconsistent with each other.

Not sure what you exactly mean but if you relate to tightening the locking screw then I do that by hand. They clamp the string solid with just a normal hand force

I mean the tension when you turn the button. Mine on two two strings is so “loose” that the string can go flat if I so much as bump into the button slightly. Some way to do this apparently by adjusting the collar after loosening the set screw on the collar itself.

I mean the tension when you turn the button. Mine on two two strings is so “loose” that the string can go flat if I so much as bump into the button slightly. Some way to do this apparently by adjusting the collar after loosening the set screw on the collar itself.

Mine are "loose" too but I kinda like it. Try either the collar or the screw holding the tuner button. I never adjusted the collar as PRS did not supplied the correct hex key for this and I don't have one. Besides, like I said - I like it how it is

Loose is fine but I need it stable. Thx for your input

Looking for anyone that knows how to adjust via the collar since there is apparently a method.

Still no answer? I have the same problem with my 2022 modern eagle v wood library. Tightening tuner peg screws does nothing to make them harder to "accidentally" adjust....

Back