Three Years Ago, Today (KL33/Thanksgivukkak Content) actual

Great story, Sergio! I saw a KL33 for sale on a another forum the other and I thought to myself "What Would Sergio Do?"

Sergio, if this guitar thing doesn't work out you ought to try writing books. That was an awesome story my friend! Loved it!

I <3 you hard bro! It's time for a lunch (read margarita) hook up!

Love you too, Bodia. I could use a day drink before it's too late.

I love that story !!!
That guitar is better with you it was my first ( of many now ) Core PRSi .
You were also the first Forum member I met in person.
Happy Anv ( also the Anv of my Thanksgiving sell off to get the ME2 and meet MaPete and Brian C )
We need to have a Dupage , Kane County Forum meet soon !!!

Thanks, Mike. For so many things.

You were the first dude I met too! You showed me that it was totally worth it to start meeting dudes over the internet... err uh.. that didn't sound like I meant it to. :eek::p

I admit a tinge of guilt comes over me every time I put a dent in it, or a chunk comes off. I've barely had it half as long as you, and it was in perfect shape when you sold it to me!

We must absolutely get together soon, its been too long.

The Lace sensor in the neck position is balls. Dually gold in the neck>......got ya thinking.....I think it would sound spectacular.

Go for it! The Lace silver that I have in that ugly adapter makes up in tone/sound for the wonky look. PRS is missing out on not doing a hum/single combo.

Great story, Sergio! I saw a KL33 for sale on a another forum the other and I thought to myself "What Would Sergio Do?"

I'd buy that sh!t, Gian! There are only 99 more of them out there in the world that I haven't gotten my grubby mitts on.

Way to go Serg!

So what's the next project? We haven't seen a "Design on a Dime" in quite a while!

I'll let you know when you send me your broken SE Santana. :D Which, I would of course send back to you... I haven't got the space for any more guitars at the moment. Well... except maybe for one more. ;)

Serge you are unique and hilarious to boot, and your awesome harem
mirrors your abundant creativity, a great adventure with a great guitar I'm sure
it was well worth the sacrifice ( eating Ramen Noodles) ;)
Poor me? I might have to eat falafel for a year after buying the McCarty DC 245 yesterday :D

[QUOTE I'll let you know when you send me your broken SE Santana. :D Which, I would of course send back to you... I haven't got the space for any more guitars at the moment. Well... except maybe for one more. ;)[/QUOTE]

LOL...my daughter has had it to repaint for me for a couple years now...she leaves for the semester in Sweden in January so I hope she gets it done by then!

Poor me? I might have to eat falafel for a year after buying the McCarty DC 245 yesterday :D

Hey now, we eat falafel when we're feelin' rich, so you're doing alright!

LOL...my daughter has had it to repaint for me for a couple years now...she leaves for the semester in Sweden in January so I hope she gets it done by then!

Oh cool! I wasn't aware you glued the headstock back on.

[QUOTE="Oh cool! I wasn't aware you glued the headstock back on.[/QUOTE]

Here's what it looked like before she took it (about 2 1/2 years ago!)
DSC01334_zps04910457.jpg

DSC01347_zpsebe5b9b1.jpg

Before and after wood filler.

Back