Thread with absolutely nothing to do with guitars or gear, but…….

…..funny as sh*t, and most of us like to laugh. Am I right or am I right?

My Dad and I watched this together when I was a kid. I still remember how hard we laughed. It just went on forever. Sometimes out of the blue he would just say to me "Do you have a room?" in a terrible French accent and we would crack up. Dad must have kept that up for 30 years and we never got tired of it. He has been gone since the end of 2014 and I still think about this occasionally. Thanks for posting this clip. What a great memory.

Let’s consider that fact scientifically. Alright. Let’s say you’ve got a butthole. Just for hypothesis sake. And let’s envision for a moment that same butthole being blown to smitherines by some enormous force. Picture this. Just for a moment. Now clear your mind. Now envision said butthole being sucked in on itself as if a giant black hole was just released in your colon. Got it? Now, which one of those images induced a smile; perhaps a slight chortle? Redo the experiment once or twice if necessary to assure accurate results. If both induced a reaction, we must carefully weigh the intensity of both reactions to determine which might have induced the greater comedic response. Take your time. This is important. Get back with me when you’ve decided.
Looking for a role in Monty Python Redeux? Palin may take your call.

OH, I remember this movie. In the 80s we had a college student friend house and dogsit while we were on vacation. At the time we had Warner Cable and when we received our bill after he had been there we noted that "Three Amigos" was on four times in one night. When I asked him about it he said he kept falling asleep part way through the movie and each time he woke he would start it over again.

OH, I remember this movie. In the 80s we had a college student friend house and dogsit while we were on vacation. At the time we had Warner Cable and when we received our bill after he had been there we noted that "Three Amigos" was on four times in one night. When I asked him about it he said he kept falling asleep part way through the movie and each time he woke he would start it over again.
Man, dunno how anyone could fall asleep during this! But in all fairness, I intentionally put on superhero movies to fall asleep to. DC are the best for that for me.

Back