Thoughts? Methinks the Builder Nailed It.

Granted, Brett is playing thru an Axe with the JTM 45 setting. But with that, the pedal does sound very much like the EVH brown sound...

There is that. I've had one pedal shipped from Barcelona (via EU/Spain Express Parcel). Took about 8 days. YMMV, but I'd say under 2 weeks would be about correct.
That sounds about right. I've bought 2 pedals from Drybell, in Croatia. That was about the shipping time from them.

Vibe Machine 2 and the Unit 67. Both awesome pedals. They have a new one called The Engine that is a Marshall in a box type pedal.

You have expensive tastes. Glad you like both Drybells. If I had a stomp box FX board, Drybells would def be a consideration, especially the Unit 67. Vibe effects I'd use less often whereas the Unit 67 would be an "always on" thing...

You have expensive tastes. Glad you like both Drybells. If I had a stomp box FX board, Drybells would def be a consideration, especially the Unit 67. Vibe effects I'd use less often whereas the Unit 67 would be an "always on" thing...
The Vibe 2 didn't last long. Vibe isn't really my thing, either. The Unit 67 is an awesome pedal.

Got shipping confirmation yesterday on the Eruption pedal. And received an email from FedEx that it has been released from Italian Customs for shipping.

The Vibe 2 didn't last long. Vibe isn't really my thing, either. The Unit 67 is an awesome pedal.

Got shipping confirmation yesterday on the Eruption pedal. And received an email from FedEx that it has been released from Italian Customs for shipping.

Happy to hear you got that sorted out. Vibe, IMHO, was limited to Trower and Hendrix, mostly. The Unit 67 has wider ranging possibilities.

Glad to hear your shipment has cleared Italian customs.

(Hope the butterflies settle soon regards your shipment from Italy. The gestation period can be unsettling if you wake up feeling like either you ate/drank too much or too little the night before.)

Finishing my beer and having a cuppa and bowl of cereal. See you in the AM.

Back