This Week’s Special Guest (VH Related)

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
It’s finally happened - I’m making my podcast debut on the new episode of And The Podcast Will Rock, a podcast that is going through the Van Halen catalog song-by-song in random order. It was a fantastic hour that flew by. And I even get a somewhat typical me moment in near the end.

I figured I should mention VH in the subject - rumor is there’s a fan or two here.

Holy crap! Two things: 1.) How did I not know about this podcast?, and 2.) They spend an hour talking about EVERY Van Halen song???

Holy crap! Two things: 1.) How did I not know about this podcast?, and 2.) They spend an hour talking about EVERY Van Halen song???

That's one of the things I like about this one - they generally keep it right around an hour. And the whole hour isn't necessarily the song, but they generally keep a good flow with it - it's rare to get a stretch where they stop every line or something like that.

That's one of the things I like about this one - they generally keep it right around an hour. And the whole hour isn't necessarily the song, but they generally keep a good flow with it - it's rare to get a stretch where they stop every line or something like that.
Ok. Didn't know how they would stretch an episode on "Primary" into a full hour...:oops:

Back