This Should A Smile On Your Face

If you ever have the chance to see Hamilton, I highly recommend it. The Mrs and I saw it twice in Chicago. The first time was really cool, but the second was even better. First time was consumed by the music, the second was listening to the story. Simply incredible!.

If you ever have the chance to see Hamilton, I highly recommend it. The Mrs and I saw it twice in Chicago. The first time was really cool, but the second was even better. First time was consumed by the music, the second was listening to the story. Simply incredible!.

The family and I were finally going to see it last month (in Jacksonville, too!), but Corona intervened. :mad:

My daughter has played the soundtrack so much, I was definitely looking forward to connecting the music to the story.

I haven't seen Hamilton yet, but once this craziness is over, I'll make a point of seeing it.

Back