This just made me sick!!!!

From what I've heard, the use pics from real PRS guitars ( and do they same with other major manufactures), but the instrument is of very poor quality. Best used for displays, not use...

I love how it has a button to "Add to Wish List". Yeah, a knock off piece of sh!t is certainly on my wish list. LOL
For that price, someone could buy a used SE One and have a smoking (and real) guitar!

I love how it has a button to "Add to Wish List". Yeah, a knock off piece of sh!t is certainly on my wish list. LOL
For that price, someone could buy a used SE One and have a smoking (and real) guitar!

Shawn I totally agree. I am curious though how by law he is allowed to forge both Paul Reed Smith's and Paul Miles' signature?

Last edited:
I honestly think that McCarty Goldtop is an eyesore... Not that I'm a PRS fanboy or what, but how can the maker make such a "different" guitar and peg it as a PRS copy? :spitcoffee:

Weirdly, some people love buying these not-so-close-to-original "replicas" and not buy a real one, or even an SE, which is 100% authentic PRS. Sure SEs don't look as posh as a Core PRS, but those rip-offs are not even remotely close to being as good-looking as an SE, so for the love of Paul, why? :iamconfused: There must be some kind of demand out there, otherwise these fake guitar-makers would have been out of business already.

Back