This Just In: Rock Not Dead!

László

Too Many Notes
If Rock is dead, how does one explain this??

My granddaughter (second from right, front row) is playing the role of Summer in School of Rock for a 7 week run starting April 12, at the Paramount in Aurora (IL). These kids don't look like they think Rock is dead!

Looks alive to me. And the kids will be playing their own instruments. The cast is VERY excited to be in this show!

Be there, or be square. ;)

mKwoSds.jpg

lQEptUf.jpg

Last edited:
That is so fabulous!!❤️What a proud parent grandparent moment. I loved that movie.
On her behalf, thanks!

I realize I'm utterly insufferable for posting this stuff, so apologies to all. But honestly, I just can't help it!

She's 11! I'm really excited for her, and for my daughter and her family.

This isn't a school show like my kids were in - that would be plenty fun enough - it's her 4th professional musical theater gig in 1 1/2 years! :oops:

My son is a professional body builder and we have travelled to every show he has been in. I am very proud of him. I am the crazy mother screaming in the audience when he does his posing routine. He has worked very diligently and is highly dedicated to his craft. Different strokes for different folks. Nothing like parents pride in their children!! I have pictures, albums.

My son is a professional body builder and we have travelled to every show he has been in. I am very proud of him. I am the crazy mother screaming in the audience when he does his posing routine. He has worked very diligently and is highly dedicated to his craft. Different strokes for different folks. Nothing like parents pride in their children!! I have pictures, albums.
That is fantastic! It's great to see the kids succeed and do the things they love. It certainly is something to share.
\m/

Awesome Les (Laszlo?!?) I’ve guessed I’ve missed some things in my absence :)

Loved School of Rock and a live show with children playing the instruments would be great to see! It’s a long way to the top…

Back