This Is Private Stock video

Uncle Bob

New Member for almost a year...
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, I had a little search but didn’t see anything...

The trailer dropped a while ago and said that it would be out in Feb 2021. Any news on when we might see this?

I was a little disappointed that it was only ten minutes long to be honest (especially since it has been teased for ages) but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Cool video. My takeaway: "Here's where we dry the wood out, some of it takes years to dry. We are very careful about drying the wood out. Then when it's all dry we spray it down over and over with lots of water." :)

My favourite episode of Blackadder. Especially the end.

I have the complete boxset that came in the brown box. I had to, uh, 'acquire' a copy of this ep from another set because the one in the brown box is edited. I don't remember what all was cut, but they definitely cut the 'nail up the dog' line. We watch this at least once every year when we put up the tree. And I quote it from time to time.

We also watch the Mr. Bean episode, which ironically enough is also an edited version in the complete set of that series. One difference is they have the missing scene as a bonus feature.

I have the complete boxset that came in the brown box. I had to, uh, 'acquire' a copy of this ep from another set because the one in the brown box is edited. I don't remember what all was cut, but they definitely cut the 'nail up the dog' line. We watch this at least once every year when we put up the tree. And I quote it from time to time.

We also watch the Mr. Bean episode, which ironically enough is also an edited version in the complete set of that series. One difference is they have the missing scene as a bonus feature.

I think the “purple plan on the harpsichord” is one of my favourites.

The wonderful script writing of Richard Curtis and Ben Elton!

This brings back happy memories of my misspent youth!

I think the “purple plan on the harpsichord” is one of my favourites.

The wonderful script writing of Richard Curtis and Ben Elton!

This brings back happy memories of my misspent youth!

Oh yeah, I love quite a few of those British comedies. I just worked my way through the Blu-Ray of Monty Python - I watched the crap out of that show after I discovered it in high school. I bought a region-free Blu-Ray player (and DVD before that) so I could buy the Alexei Sayle DVDs. And, of course, Blackadder and Mr. Bean. There were a couple shows that BBC America was running - one was called Outnumbered, and I don't remember the other one (but I think Tamsin Grieg was in it). Oh, and Coupling and Absolutely Fabulous.

Oh yeah, I love quite a few of those British comedies. I just worked my way through the Blu-Ray of Monty Python - I watched the crap out of that show after I discovered it in high school. I bought a region-free Blu-Ray player (and DVD before that) so I could buy the Alexei Sayle DVDs. And, of course, Blackadder and Mr. Bean. There were a couple shows that BBC America was running - one was called Outnumbered, and I don't remember the other one (but I think Tamsin Grieg was in it). Oh, and Coupling and Absolutely Fabulous.

If you haven’t already try The Inbetweeners series not films. Also Still Game and The Fast Show.

You might like Alan Partridge as well.

Back