This Is Not Good

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
When the new fall stuff was posted in the PRS Accessories store, I jumped on the new PS calendar, and the SE Angelus ornament. I figured I should get one since I have one of the original SE Angelus guitars. Got it, and it was every bit as cool as I expected.

seangb.jpg

Unfortunately, right after taking this picture I turned my back for less than 10 seconds, and apparently, I’d left it too close to my Pete Townshend action figure...

seanga.jpg

When the new fall stuff was posted in the PRS Accessories store, I jumped on the new PS calendar, and the SE Angelus ornament. I figured I should get one since I have one of the original SE Angelus guitars. Got it, and it was every bit as cool as I expected.

seangb.jpg

Unfortunately, right after taking this picture I turned my back for less than 10 seconds, and apparently, I’d left it too close to my Pete Townshend action figure...

seanga.jpg

This isn’t really the place to share your dissatisfaction. I suggest you contact customer services!

“I only said this model of an SE Angelus was good enough for Jehovah!”

So.... am I the only one that see's these as two different ornaments? LOL I get the joke and all and definitely give bonus points for creativity.... but.......

Back