This Is How We Do It

Here’s me stepping into the other line. :oops:

For the last 4 years or so, since I found/achieved perfection (SuperD, pedalboard of Mordor, and 1 of 3 PRSi), my quest was to find Panacea with all of my guitars. The Kemper made that a reality and my time has been spent optimizing, not acquiring. I know, I’m a heretic. But I’ll be thru my line before you guys need your first bathroom break. :D

I’ve been optimizing and acquiring!

Best of both worlds! ;)

That does it....no hope for a Santana

But, since you're a stand up dude, you can still come to Santana Fest. We'll need someone to hold the door open.
Never say never. Since I finished my last build, I’ve had zero guitar GAS. That also means I haven’t been cruisin’ for deals, so there’s always the possibility that something show up on CL or FBM that would surprise me. Crazier things have happened!

As for catering your SantanaFest, I’d be honored. Light up the grill and we’ll do ribeyes and prawns with magic sauce...and Quorn “chicken breasts” for our alternative culinary lifestyle friends.

Never say never. Since I finished my last build, I’ve had zero guitar GAS. That also means I haven’t been cruisin’ for deals, so there’s always the possibility that something show up on CL or FBM that would surprise me. Crazier things have happened!

As for catering your SantanaFest, I’d be honored. Light up the grill and we’ll do ribeyes and prawns with magic sauce...and Quorn “chicken breasts” for our alternative culinary lifestyle friends.

You, my friend, are the bomb!

Back