This is gonna be an epic combination NGD/NAD/NNFT day for someone…

Wow! That's pretty freakin' cool, IMO. Gotta raise some extra coin to support is prodigious guitar buying habits

So I understand the concept, I almost bought gold in this manner but couldn't get around not physically having it.

Who has the guitar and amp after the NFT is sold? The Forbes article I read seemed to deal more with digital art and non-physical reality items.

So I understand the concept, I almost bought gold in this manner but couldn't get around not physically having it.

Who has the guitar and amp after the NFT is sold? The Forbes article I read seemed to deal more with digital art and non-physical reality items.
You could keep all the physical items and sell off the NFT separately, I guess...

JB is like Gene Simmons with nerd cred and class. Is it weird I respect him more for his ability to hustle than his music?

Forgive me, I'm just an old man, and I don't understand NFTs, digital cryptos, or even how this guy is some kind of a special thing.
I thought NFTs were something for folks to make $$ off of memes and other interweb dribble.

S4R0FHn.gif

... feel like a proto life form avoiding extinction.

Back