This has been my "go to" guitar/amp as of late... what's yours?

clmazza

Bullet the Blue Sky
My favorite PAIR for the month... PRS 59/09 Limited and Orange Rockerverb 50 with matching 2X12 cab:

index.php

That is a stunning guitar! Also love the Rockerverb. As for me, my go to of late has been my 35th Anniversary Custom 24 with a Rockerverb 100 model in my Helix going through a Headrush FRFR 108 speaker. It's about the most versatile amp model I've found in the Helix and it sounds killer for anything.

SE Custom 22 and a Mesa Boogie MkV 25. Or a pod go and Kali studio monitors when I’m lazy or rushed, which is 90% of the time…

This has been the go to since it arrived. I didn't think anything could displace my Fender SuperSonic 22...but this thing breathes fire. It's paired with an Avatar closed back vertical 2x12 loaded with Avatar-Fane M65s.

sLnhkiJ.jpg

This has been the go to since it arrived. I didn't think anything could displace my Fender SuperSonic 22...but this thing breathes fire. It's paired with an Avatar closed back vertical 2x12 loaded with Avatar-Fane M65s.

How do you like those Fanes? I’ve been wanting to try those!

The past few weeks I've spent a lot of time with the Special I got last fall, and the DG30. Their tonal qualities are complimentary.

The guitar is my most recent one. I wanted to concentrate on it for a while; it's the only way I can learn the nuances of an instrument. Then it becomes an 'old hand' and I feel able to get more out of it.

Last edited:
Back