This has been my "go to" guitar/amp as of late... what's yours?

clmazza

Bullet the Blue Sky
My favorite PAIR for the month... PRS 59/09 Limited and Orange Rockerverb 50 with matching 2X12 cab:

index.php

MarcWink

That is a stunning guitar! Also love the Rockerverb. As for me, my go to of late has been my 35th Anniversary Custom 24 with a Rockerverb 100 model in my Helix going through a Headrush FRFR 108 speaker. It's about the most versatile amp model I've found in the Helix and it sounds killer for anything.

jlf599

This has been the go to since it arrived. I didn't think anything could displace my Fender SuperSonic 22...but this thing breathes fire. It's paired with an Avatar closed back vertical 2x12 loaded with Avatar-Fane M65s.

sLnhkiJ.jpg

DreamTheaterRules

Recovering jokester
This has been the go to since it arrived. I didn't think anything could displace my Fender SuperSonic 22...but this thing breathes fire. It's paired with an Avatar closed back vertical 2x12 loaded with Avatar-Fane M65s.

How do you like those Fanes? I’ve been wanting to try those!

LSchefman

Historical Entity
The past few weeks I've spent a lot of time with the Special I got last fall, and the DG30. Their tonal qualities are complimentary.

The guitar is my most recent one. I wanted to concentrate on it for a while; it's the only way I can learn the nuances of an instrument. Then it becomes an 'old hand' and I feel able to get more out of it.

Last edited: