This 13 year old girl is slightly better than me

sOYHEvB.jpg

I fully subscribe to this philosophy!
There actually is something real about that, isn’t there? All joking aside…. The power of the mind is radical. If you believe in some s#!t then some s#!t will happen… whatever stimulates your brain into compliance stimulates the rest of your parts into compliance….. lol

There actually is something real about that, isn’t there? All joking aside…. The power of the mind is radical. If you believe in some s#!t then some s#!t will happen… whatever stimulates your brain into compliance stimulates the rest of your parts into compliance….. lol
It's all about the guilt purchase, for me. Gee, I'm not playing enough guitar, better by a new one. I'll self justify the purchase by playing more. Not working lately, though

What a great thing to see. I remember while at my local music store hearing a young man playing with a skill that was far beyond his years. Complimented him, asked how long he'd been playing and he said "for about 5 years now." Unreal.

I'm getting older and my wrists, fingers and hands aren't quite what they use to be. Even if I practiced 24/7 I'll never be able to do what some players can do and that's okay. Life goes on with or without you.

Back