Think PRS will ever make a Tele?

I don't remember what page I saw it on earlier today, but I did see a response for our own "dream theater rules" about the possibility of this machine being in the future. But of course I didn't have the presence of mind to copy it for referencing here. Does make one think of the possibilities with it tho...

I already have a Fender Tele. But if I ever wanted another, it would have to be a semi hollow body because of my back.

I just can't strap on some of those solid body guitars anymore.

Go over to TGP to see the thread on the Myles Kennedy guitar. The tribal warriors are all bloodthirsty over this travesty *sigh*
Now it's pretty much everything I say is getting blasted. Several guys, including one who comes in here from time to time, are just busting on everything I say there now.

There's no doubt, the Telecaster covers its own unique tonal palette, including everything that is great and horrible about it. To me, the telecaster has already been perfected by Bill Nash. I had one built with arm and belly contours and it plays and sounds divine.

Thing about Paul is he goes after feels and tones that he likes and makes them better. He's unstoppable. The 594 beats all guitars on the planet. If Paulh wants telecaster tone, he'll get it. The Vela is the closest thing yet, but has more of a Gretsch thing with the d-type neck pickup.

What about a PRS Firebird with Filtertron-type pickups? I love that tone. Call it the Raven and invent Falcontron pickups. Royalty dibs! :p

And that’s asking for a bashing?
Trying to defend any idea there kind of is. You can say what you think once and walk away, but as soon as you defend a statement, you are inviting the thugs that have nothing better to do than beat you into submission. It’s part of the antisocial media culture.

Trying to defend any idea there kind of is. You can say what you think once and walk away, but as soon as you defend a statement, you are inviting the thugs that have nothing better to do than beat you into submission. It’s part of the antisocial media culture.
I warned him not to go and play over there!

Our little nirvana is even sweeter.

Back