Things to do at the end of September...

rugerpc

A♥ hoards guitars ♥A Soldier 25, DFZ
!!!!!! No EXPERIENCE this year !!!!!!

That leaves a huge hole in my September.

I invite you guys to make suggestions on what we can do instead sitting around being bummed. I'll start:

1. Gather all the money you would have spent and roll around in it until you figure out which new guitar to buy/have built.

2. Go to the HGInn anyway and get drunk in the lobby.

3. ACTUALLY steal Paul's car - ah, Sergio...

4. Write a check to Hopkins while staring at a package of PRS picks.

5. Send a guitar to PTC for a signature refin - all the employees sign it and send it back.

6. Finally find Hans' wallet (it's under one of the cacti out front).

7. Go to Austin for your annual DG fix.

more?

I'm going to go the HGI and indulge in three days of hookers. My wife will be glad I didn't bring home another guitar.

!!!!!! No EXPERIENCE this year !!!!!!

That leaves a huge hole in my September.

I invite you guys to make suggestions on what we can do instead sitting around being bummed. I'll start:

1. Gather all the money you would have spent and roll around in it until you figure out which new guitar to buy/have built.

2. Go to the HGInn anyway and get drunk in the lobby.

3. ACTUALLY steal Paul's car - ah, Sergio...

4. Write a check to Hopkins while staring at a package of PRS picks.

5. Send a guitar to PTC for a signature refin - all the employees sign it and send it back.

6. Finally find Hans' wallet (it's under one of the cacti out front).

7. Go to Austin for your annual DG fix.

more?

8. Go to Mike's and throw a baked potato at a random table...

9. Go to Tsunami at closing time and pour out a Bees Knees and some of those beers with the kid on the label whizzing, for my homies who aren't there.

10. Spend an evening drinkin' Maker's Mark and talkin' smack with Shawn 'cause he won't have to work.

11. Spend later that evening dribbling Marker's Made and mumblin' gibberish about someone with a job doing something.

I may have to spend the weekend at my rehearsal spot with all my PRSi or just go rent out markie's basement Thursday-Saturday. :)

I'm not too sure she will be happy with the other surprises you might bring home any better!

I'm going to go the HGI and indulge in three days of hookers. My wife will be glad I didn't bring home another guitar.
:rofl:

Back