Things I wish PRS would make...

A production/core model singlecut trem with 24 frets. Even an S2 or bolt-on would be nice.

When/if they make that PS September GOTM with the gold leaf a guitar I can (barely) afford, I’m in! The specs on that guitar are so up my alley.

“Once in a while we think we can make something really exotic.”

The finding and commissioning of pernambuco in the making of these guitars, was a stroke of genius that did indeed make these “really really special” for me. There’s such an aura about these guitars. I hope a substitute material can be found, and the series resumed.
Until they do I’ll keep on going on with Braz RW - crackwood indeed!

When/if they make that PS September GOTM with the gold leaf a guitar I can (barely) afford, I’m in! The specs on that guitar are so up my alley.

When I saw that, I was hoping they would make more in that vein and not just limited to the Private Stock dept. A man can dream, though.

I’ve probably said this before, but especially now that PRS has some great single coils (SS) I’d love to see an HSS guitar. Seriously just make my exact NF3 guitar with 2 SS singles and a 57/08. Painted or natural stained, single wood body (no maple top) and pattern regular with maple board. WIN!

I have one gig I play where my Carvin Bolt T is my most used guitar because the HSS setups works perfectly for that gig. I sometimes use the NF3, and sometimes use the Cutlass, but the HSS Bolt T works best overall because of the variety of tones I have.

Would anyone mind if I combined two threads together? If we have the "Things I wish PRS Would Make" and the "Things I wish PRS Would Stop Making" threads in one place, it could save some time. :)

Sure, if it helps! I know you and the Paul’s spend a good portion of your week meticulously going over our suggestions and figuring out ways to implement them.

Would anyone mind if I combined two threads together? If we have the "Things I wish PRS Would Make" and the "Things I wish PRS Would Stop Making" threads in one place, it could save some time. :)

Shawn, that would be too confusing. If the threads get any legs, then down the road we'll be posting that we want them to build things that we've already posted that we don't want them to build, and vice versa. :p

Back