Rhyming just ain't my thing
But you made that piece sing
You utilized an epic scale
To weave your innocent tale
Thank you for your music today
And of course Mary Ann all day

Seriously, I like this one as well!

Last edited:
I love it, except for the singing. Which is at least one octave too high. Explain what he was thinking?

But let's concentrate on the piece I posted. So, Ginger or Mary Ann?
Oh, Mary Ann, for sure! Although, Ginger was fine, too.

As far as what Geddy was thinking, no clue. Those vocals went way lower in later years. It was 1976, though.

I should also mention that I had a very hard time with the Ginger vs Mary Ann choice.
That one's easy. Mary Ann is great, and definitely a babe, but Ginger was smokin' hot AND a "ginger." Smokin hot and redhead... That's the trifecta right there.

What's the third element in the trifecta? I only see two listed here, smokin' hot and redhead (aka ginger)!
Well, I didn't want to say this out loud, but there are certain "qualities" that are associated with redheads, which I personally have found to be completely warranted, albeit in limited sample size, which would most definitely be #1 of the trifecta. But we can't talk about those here. ;)

Wait... isn't that a contradiction of terms?
No. Other nymphs were not known for their chastity. In fact, the term is sometimes used to express excess sexual appetite.

Well, I didn't want to say this out loud, but there are certain "qualities" that are associated with redheads, which I personally have found to be completely warranted, albeit in limited sample size, which would most definitely be #1 of the trifecta. But we can't talk about those here.
Urban myth.

Everyone's hot to trot if given the right stimulus. Hair color is irrelevant. And cool guys never brag. ;)

Last edited:
Oh, Mary Ann, for sure! Although, Ginger was fine, too.

As far as what Geddy was thinking, no clue. Those vocals went way lower in later years. It was 1976, though.
For high frequency vocals, you had Robert Plant at the time, who actually could sing. Just sayin'.

And cool guys never brag. ;)
Hey, come on, I said “limited sample size.” :p:p

And besides… don’t ruin my “Ginger” fantasies from my youth. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back