There is NO flippin' excuse for this....

...Bernie to be so mind-blowingly incredible.

A couple solid months of black ops and back alley shenanigans resulted in my newest acquisition.

A stunning Bernie Marsden SE with every upgrade a person could hope for.

Legit Phase III tuners
Ivoroid Buttons
Core Nut
Forum TRC
Core Strap Buttons
John Mann Adjustable Stoptail
Lampshade Knobs
Bare Knuckle Abraxas Pickup Set

I got it around 2pm today, and haven't put it down once. I'm hungry, tired, and gotta pee...but all that can wait.

I feel it necessary to drop mad props to bodia. That fine gentleman made this little miracle possible. I thank you, sir.

As a Singlecut nut, this ranks right up there with every Core SC I've ever owned.

Congrats, that is a winner,
The two things preventing me from pulling the trigger on the only one available in my country
are first the hefty price tag and second probably having to mode it which means shipping the components from the States
and that would be encroaching on S2 or used core territory, and that's a big bummer :(
Enjoy this beauty and let us know how the Abraxas fair in it.

Man this looks awesome... I agree, it's got every upgrade you'd possibly want. Congrats!

I have the Abraxas set in my Bernie. So does Bodia. I liked the original pickups but wanted a little more oomph. The Abraxas set is amazing. Plenty of punch but still retains a vintage flavour. Who needs a Les Paul ?

Congrats, that is a winner,
The two things preventing me from pulling the trigger on the only one available in my country
are first the hefty price tag and second probably having to mode it which means shipping the components from the States
and that would be encroaching on S2 or used core territory, and that's a big bummer :(
Enjoy this beauty and let us know how the Abraxas fair in it.

Hey G, surely you can internet one for a better price?

Hey G, surely you can internet one for a better price?
Indeed Al, but it's becoming a big pain to ship a guitar into my country and customs fees are sometimes prohibitive, plus with a soft case
could end up nicked, damaged or worse, hence my reluctance at the moment.

Indeed Al, but it's becoming a big pain to ship a guitar into my country and customs fees are sometimes prohibitive, plus with a soft case
could end up nicked, damaged or worse, hence my reluctance at the moment.

:( = disappointed face button!

Back