There is always that ONE chord

Try barring the inside four strings on the the 4th fret. The index finger will sound the C# and the B. Use the 2nd finger on the G, and the ring finger on the E. That's my alternate fingering, depending on the chord formation just before the C#min7flat5.

Now I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth
The minor fall, the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Great upload Shawn!

Some chordal similarities here!

For most beginners, the F chord might as well be shaped like this:

7sX7cHJb.jpg

I remember (35 years ago) thinking that I had too many fingers on my left hand to make an F-major chord. My 15-year old self called it the F-u chord.:eek:

I stuck with piano and other keyboards for so long because the guitar is awfully damn perplexing. If I had a lick of sense, I’d sell my guitars and amps, concentrate only on piano, and call it a life.

But Noooooo. I had to want to play guitar, too. Very bad choice.

I stuck with piano and other keyboards for so long because the guitar is awfully damn perplexing. If I had a lick of sense, I’d sell my guitars and amps, concentrate only on piano, and call it a life.

But if you had gone that route, can you just imagine how exciting the Steinway Forum would have been!? :D

"Look at the top on my new piano!" -- Yawn, shiny black (again)
"What pedals are you using?" -- All 3.

Playing guitar is just like golf!

But if you had gone that route, can you just imagine how exciting the Steinway Forum would have been!? :D

"Look at the top on my new piano!" -- Yawn, shiny black (again)
"What pedals are you using?" -- All 3.

When you have a Steinway, there aren’t a lot of NPDs, since the smaller grands start around $43,000, used.

Playing guitar is just like golf!

Golf is downright diabolical.

Back