Theme Nite

IKnowALittle

We gigged this weekend, like we do most every weekend, but at a new venue. Not a dive, but a little dicey, which I thoroughly enjoy.
Thursday nite was good. Friday better, and tonite even better.
Seems that the "theme" of the nite was "chubby girls with ginormous b(.)(.)bies."
Man, I was in "hog heaven."
What can I say?
:)

the "theme" of the nite was "chubby girls with ginormous b(.)(.)bies."
Please, please, please! if you don’t put up gig pics, AT LEAST take a picture of their sign! I don’t know why, but I really want to see this on a bar sign. If not the sign, at least the promotional flyers. But I really want to see the sign.

We gigged this weekend, like we do most every weekend, but at a new venue. Not a dive, but a little dicey, which I thoroughly enjoy.
Thursday nite was good. Friday better, and tonite even better.
Seems that the "theme" of the nite was "chubby girls with ginormous b(.)(.)bies."
Man, I was in "hog heaven."
What can I say?
:)

Funny timing on this. Saturday we went to a local ski resort for their annual Autumn Fest. We also go to their buffet for dinner - excellent pasta station, and it's usually the one time a year I get creme brûlée. Usually four or five of the little servings they have, but this year, just two.

Anyway, there was a wedding there this year. When my wife came out of the ladies room, we commented on the wedding guests and how many of the female guests were dressed. Apparently they all pitched in to give the groom cleavage as a wedding gift.

"...B@tchiz... show Charlie Murphy ya t@tties.........." o_O

images

That's my favorite theme everyday!!

Glad your gig went well! Three nights at the same venue? That's really cool and convenient!! Cover band?

thx.

yeah, we are a cover band, pretty popular, and we get offered more work than we can actually handle.
we've been together for 10 years now, and built up a bit of a following, and we draw in a good crowd most nites.

i also play banjo in a hardcore bluegrass band.
starting now, we will have virtually no work (except christmas), but in the summer we work a lot, with no conflict regarding my main band, since bluegrass bands always seem to play in the afternoon or early evening.
anyway, lots of playin'.
take care!

Last edited:
Back