The White Westie. How would you finish it? (AKA Sergio's Cloudzilla)

SILVER.jpg

This kind of thing has happened twice in two different forums that I frequent. I don't think it has happened anywhere else, period. Everyone should see this thread and enjoy realizing that we all really can get along (as long as the guitars aren't blue). :cool:

This kind of thing has happened twice in two different forums that I frequent. I don't think it has happened anywhere else, period. Everyone should see this thread and enjoy realizing that we all really can get along (as long as the guitars aren't blue). :cool:

Couldn't agree more!

It's happened twice here, and I've heard of it a few other times in other forums. The ones here are the only ones I think I've actually seen happen (meaning the others happened on boards I don't normally frequent or before I joined that board).

Back