The waiting game...who’s playing?

Ved68YT.jpg

How is this not a Private Stock?

I'm officially waiting for an SE Custom 24 Standard.
Price was so good couldn't pass it by...wanted the customer with flame maple, but for about half the price of one of those I got the standard
in a stunning finish.
I'm in a downsizing path right now, so a 594 might be in my near future if the cards are played right.

ID03655C-768x1104.jpg

ID03655-768x534.jpg

Waiting on Special 22 LE semi hollow order with Artist upgrade in fire red burst... Love a 3 pickup guitar!

Moore claims 1st quarter 2019 delivery, but we'll see...

Waiting on Special 22 LE semi hollow order with Artist upgrade in fire red burst... Love a 3 pickup guitar!

Moore claims 1st quarter 2019 delivery, but we'll see...

Have you put $$$ down on it yet? That's a long time to wait, but I'm sure it will be worth it!
Personally, I don't get along well with 3 pickups. Too many options to mess with, and the middle pickup seems to
get in my way. Don't know why. I'm originally a tele guy, so that mihgt have something to do with it.

Those words that can bring a grown man to his knees and shout "Hallelujah!"

Scheduled delivery:
Wednesday 8/01/2018 by end of day

In transit
Departed FedEx location
Be sure to post an NGD, if it’s a PRS!

Have you put $$$ down on it yet? That's a long time to wait, but I'm sure it will be worth it!
Personally, I don't get along well with 3 pickups. Too many options to mess with, and the middle pickup seems to
get in my way. Don't know why. I'm originally a tele guy, so that mihgt have something to do with it.

Yeah... I put just under 4 big ones just as a down payment... I won't tell the balance so as to break the pricing rule... LoL

I would have picked one up in stock or on Reverb cheaper. However, since it's my retirement present, I wanted to order the color I wanted (Fire Red Burst) plus the Artist package (the most I could trick it out according to Rob at Moore Guitars).

I've never pre-ordered a Paul Reed Smith before. While I'd love to have a Private Stock, I can have two Wood Library (or more) guitars for the price of one PS...

Those words that can bring a grown man to his knees and shout "Hallelujah!"

Scheduled delivery:
Wednesday 8/01/2018 by end of day

In transit
Departed FedEx location

Just got the same message...sounds like we’re both having a great day tomorrow!!!

I'm officially waiting for an SE Custom 24 Standard.
Price was so good couldn't pass it by...wanted the customer with flame maple, but for about half the price of one of those I got the standard
in a stunning finish.
I'm in a downsizing path right now, so a 594 might be in my near future if the cards are played right.

That is a cool looking SE!

Back