The waiting game...who’s playing?

Received my 2018 PRSX Ltd Paul’s (maybe the “sleeper” of all new models introduced at Experience)...down to waiting for only 4...
Those are great! Looking forward to your NGD!

I’m down to 2 with yesterday’s arrival!

But they keep telling me 4 more weeks on the roof, which is what they told me 4 weeks ago - sigh!

The only waiting I am currently doing is the wait for my finances to recover to be in a position to look at making the purchasing decisions for what comes next.....

Don't worry. Even though it's signature required, they'll leave it out by the street. Hope they don't bang up the box! That box is important!

That box is very important. The sooner it gets here, the shorter your waiting game. One of my good buddies is our normal UPS guy, so if he gets it today, he'll see it's a guitar and will take it to my aunt who lives next door for a signature.

UPS... hour online this morning, 30 minutes and 3 phone calls to get a human, who instructed me to sign up for a My Choice account and digitally sign and OK it to be delivered while nobody is home. 30 more minutes on the site and multiple attempts to get help yielded NO place to give a digital signature. I asked multiple times to be patched through to the local hub at which I have at least 10 friends working. No luck. On the site, I did a revised delivery preference and attempted to tell them it was OK to leave it on my front porch. Guess we'll see if any of this works. The experience so far... less than impressive. If it works, I'll forget about it. If I have to leave work tomorrow to pick it up, I'll be ticked off. More.

just found out that my buddy who's my normal delivery guy is on vacation, which explains why I didn't get it yesterday. (He has signed my name before. LOL)

The good news is, my wife is not home from work and my UPS note is still on the door, so they haven't been there yet, and if they get there now someone is home.

just found out that my buddy who's my normal delivery guy is on vacation, which explains why I didn't get it yesterday. (He has signed my name before. LOL)

The good news is, my wife is not home from work and my UPS note is still on the door, so they haven't been there yet, and if they get there now someone is home.

Photos! Or it’s a pizza delivery flyer!:p

Back