The waiting game...who’s playing?

You have a point.

Though for me not having to think about what to wear is wonderfully liberating. It’s like “Men in Black,” but featuring synths, guitars and music instead of aliens. :)

“Here comes Les in black, Musical Director!”

Sorry...I was busy looking for something else to wait for.

Here’s my new “Ibanez”...

8ibxaB1.jpg

Nice RG!;)

Here she is boys. Ain't she a beaut?

tournamentmb.jpg

I’ve just had a note from the Mod, keep contently strictly to PRS please!:p

Let's go! I have access to a farm pond where I caught 2 5+ lb'ers in the past 3 weeks. However, I must confess to being a spinning reel guy.

Pics or they were two 5oz minnows!:p

They make very interesting mic stands.

How do you adjust the height?!;)

(Answers on a postcard)

And breathe!

Currently, I'm waiting on a Private Stock to come in and I sent in my KL-1812 in to the PTC to be overhauled. The private stock should be in really any day now, but the KL is about 3 months out or so...the struggle is real...the struggle is very real.

I eat the exact same breakfast, and the exact same lunch, every day.

Deciding what to eat overtaxes my brain cells. My wife likes to decide on dinner, so I am relieved of that endless conundrum.

Absolutely.

There’s no mileage in thinking about which clothes to wear.

I start every day with Wagner’s Walkürenritt.

Holy crap, are we related?

Only thing I’m waiting on is a pile of $ to hit me up side the head. There’s some things I want but nothing happening anytime soon. I do have a PTC inquiry in, probably not soon either though.

Waitin’ on a tungsten Silver Sky. Was supposed to be here in June, then July 20, but I’m dubious. If it gets here by my birthday (around Labor Day), I’ll be reasonably satisfied.

Got lots of guitars to play in the meantime...

I had been waiting since they first announced the SE C24 in Spalted Maple. Finally, FINALLY!, it arrived yesterday from Sweetwater and it is a beautiful guitar.

Every time I put it down and walked away it was only for a few minutes and then I'd be back playing it again!

Limited BW prevents me from posting a pic at this time. Hopefully that issue will be resolved quickly and I can post one up...

Currently waiting for my new 2018 Custom 24 to be dispatched - should be arriving on Tuesday...

A beautiful Fire Red (what else - all my PRS Guitars are Fire Red burst) with a lovely Chevron pattern too - and how is this 'not' a 10-top I don't know...

ExpmAXk.jpg

Back