The Wait Begins - Up to 8 months - for ...

Phil M

Ha, made ya look! :D

PRS #2 ...

No, it’s not a private stock or some exotic finish. I have ordered what I believe will be my work horse guitar for the next 20 years. A bold statement but I’m confident in PRS - they are so consistent.

A 2018 PRS McCarty in Antique White. It’s a standard color this year but since it wasn’t on order at my dealer, it’s a custom order. I’m OK with the time frame since it will give me more time to save up.

But I am looking forward to it!

Ha, made ya look! :D

PRS #2 ...

No, it’s not a private stock or some exotic finish. I have ordered what I believe will be my work horse guitar for the next 20 years. A bold statement but I’m confident in PRS - they are so consistent.

A 2018 PRS McCarty in Antique White. It’s a standard color this year but since it wasn’t on order at my dealer, it’s a custom order. I’m OK with the time frame since it will give me more time to save up.

But I am looking forward to it!
Nice orange tiger!

Excellent choice.
It will easily do the job for 20 years.

Agreed! I thought long and hard about the 594 but I already have Les Pauls. I think the regular McCarty model will offer more differences. Really looking forward to finally owning a one.

the PRS backlog right now is pretty crazy. I have been shopping for a Custom 24 Piezo in Charcoal Cherry Burst and am quickly finding out that I may be on the track to own the only one in existence...if I ever place my order that is.

I feel your pain. I ordered a Custom 24 10 Top in Trampas Green...I have been told 10 months. So hopefully by Christmas 2018 I'll have it!

I'm hearing July '18 for mine ordered in September '17 - I'm okay with that. Gives me time to gather funds.

Agreed, my only issue is that I'm not considering the Silver Sky in the interim. Wife will kill me if I buy two PRS's in a year

Agreed, my only issue is that I'm not considering the Silver Sky in the interim. Wife will kill me if I buy two PRS's in a year

Just buy two at once. That'll make three and get you past the danger zone.

Back