The "Video Tutorial" Thread. Post a video that provides a technique or instruction

docbennett

Banned
I got this idea from a different thread. Someone had asked how to play "squealies" or "pinch harmonics" and I replied with the video below. The person posted how this taught him the technique.

So...how about everyone finding and posting a youtube (or equivalent) tutorial video that demonstrates a certain technique, or an interesting riff, or anything related to improving our guitar playing skills. The video doesn't have to be made by the poster...just asking to post a video that we can all potentially learn from.

I'll start by posting the "pinch harmonics" tutorial that taught me the technique a few years ago...and apparantly was still useful to the forum member that responded to my post.

PS...I see that since it's original inception, advertising has been added to this video...please feel free to ignore any ads, and I disavow ANY connection to any ads that this video may be associated with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doc..this vid helped me immensly...Hooked on squealies. I chase my wife around the house doing "squealies" Its FUN!!! Yes Im wireless and when she is yakkin to her sister, I let go with a barrage..Ohh its great to be 48!

Back