The unofficial Silver Sky thread

You can’t please everybody,
There’s always going to be haters out there,
They’re all up in arms about Suhr’s new singlecut too.

The Goon Page: Where Fox News comment writers go to talk about guitars.

It's pretty safe to say that TGP is a lot more well known, visited, and respected than this forum. So, maybe you might want to leave out the forum bashing.

The Goon Page: Where Fox News comment writers go to talk about guitars.
It never ceases to amaze me how everyone on the left side of the spectrum seems to believe that somehow everyone they run into in daily life holds the same leftist beliefs they hold.

I am a physician, and it is a common occurrence to have patients that literally out of nowhere start vomiting up their leftist / anti-right ideas. It does happen the other way as well, but only very rarely.

And I don't appreciate it in either case. Is there a reason why everyone has allowed politics to infuse every sector of their lives? I stopped closely following all the crap years ago, realizing what a drag it was on the fabric of my life. And I've never been happier.

I don't choose to have a lot of friends (OK, some of it isn't a choice:(), but the ones I do have come from both sides of the spectrum. I just make it clear that I have no interest in discussing political beliefs.

Carry on.
Kevin

And on that note...

Pie-I-have-Eaten.jpg

It never ceases to amaze me how everyone on the left side of the spectrum seems to believe that somehow everyone they run into in daily life holds the same leftist beliefs they hold.

I am a physician, and it is a common occurrence to have patients that literally out of nowhere start vomiting up their leftist / anti-right ideas. It does happen the other way as well, but only very rarely.

And I don't appreciate it in either case. Is there a reason why everyone has allowed politics to infuse every sector of their lives? I stopped closely following all the crap years ago, realizing what a drag it was on the fabric of my life. And I've never been happier.

I don't choose to have a lot of friends (OK, some of it isn't a choice:(), but the ones I do have come from both sides of the spectrum. I just make it clear that I have no interest in discussing political beliefs.

Carry on.
Kevin

I feel you. I was referring to the type of people who feel compelled to comment, not the exact content of them.

It could’ve been YouTube, Huff Post, or Craigslist rants and raves...Anywhere people will go to start fights with people anonymously.

And about the pie thing...

People don't eat pie anymore, unless retired, in a nursing home, etc. So, you guys might want to pick a more hip food to invoke? Otherwise, you sound old and dated.... or vintage if we are going to try to use a guitar term.

To get back on topic. There isn't anyone left not ripping on the F brand. So be it. But, PRS will find a lot more competition with this guitar. Suhr is making these and putting stainless frets on them for low 2000s. If PRS slaps another $2500 map like they did with the CE sig, it's going to thud.

And about the pie thing...

People don't eat pie anymore, unless retired, in a nursing home, etc. So, you guys might want to pick a more hip food to invoke? Otherwise, you sound old and dated.... or vintage if we are going to try to use a guitar term.

Back away from the pipe! o_O:)

Back