The *unofficial * PRSs & Dogs Thread.

56744750_2342469589362050_4830201764296985856_n.jpg

Chewie and Dave.

Manny dog after kayaking with us. Gotta love PNW warm summer sunshine :) This was a few years ago. Arthritis and heart murmur now so he’s been slowing down. We saw a seal on that trip and the seal was fascinated with looking at our dog in the kayak. Kept following us for a bit. He’ll be 13 in July.

36-F095-C6-15-A2-487-B-AA9-E-38-DBF068-A89-C.jpg
Today we had to put our beloved Manny down. Totally heartbroken. Rest in heaven good pup! Our family couldn’t have asked for a more loving companion these past 14 years.

Today we had to put our beloved Manny down. Totally heartbroken. Rest in heaven good pup! Our family couldn’t have asked for a more loving companion these past 14 years.
Bummed for you. We had to do this, for the 3rd time, back in April. Gutted. Remember the good times he brought.

I am so sorry for your loss. At this time the pain can seem unbearable, but it will ease and all of the good times will still remain.
As a great man once said "Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" and of course, that love goes both ways.

My condolences. I really miss all my wonderful mutts from years gone by. Currently have three in the pack.

I wrote this after losing my Bear

Playful puppyhood
Life's cheerful companion
Heaven's gate awaits
Thank you, Roy. I shared this with my wife and son today. Brought a smile to our faces :)

Back