The *unofficial * PRSs & Dogs Thread.

I've been waiting for this.
Here's my girl Mia, just days after we brought her home. Wondering what that strange noise is.
CRXncVf.jpg

On the patio with a non-PRS acoustic. She's getting the hang of the guitar thing.
YduKkAG.jpg

Getting older. Turning white on her face. A PRS SE acoustic now. Loving every minute of our patio time.

She would come down to the basement with me when I'd plug in and go electric. She has a good deal of arthritis now, and can't do stairs as well.
One evening I went downstairs and plugged in for a while. When I finished, this is what I saw when started up the stairs.
vNd7x2v.jpg

I'm a dog person.

Awww man...Me and you both....

So I just have to ask, has anyone's best friend decided one's PRS is a B-O-N-E to be chewed?

Nope...my dogs are smart...however Brodie did pee on my neighbors leg the other day...but I'm convinced, he knew exactly what he was doing. The guy is an a-hole. It was clearly just a well executed attack using psychological warfare...and pee.o_O:D

Last edited:
Nope...my dogs are smart...however Brodie did pee on my neighbors leg the other day...but I'm convinced, he knew exactly what he was doing. It was just a well executed attack using psychological warfare...and pee.o_O:D

LMAO!

I'm sure most of the folks here are familiar with this (guitar-picked) tune I Want my Dog to Live Longer, but the thread seems to "beg" for it. Might be fun for one of those PRS group sessions to do:

Last edited:
Sorry about your loss man...I'm dreading the day...more that I have words to articulate. Clapton looks like he's holdin it down pretty well in that pic! Hansome fella!
Thank you. It is still tough. Clapton is a really good guy.

So I just have to ask, has anyone's best friend decided one's PRS is a B-O-N-E to be chewed?
No. But Clapton decided a few years ago that my Sennheiser HD 280 pro headphones were!

Mine has zero interest in guitars. He doesn’t like that they take attention away from him!

Bynx (the one in the blanket fort) hates when I play...especially when she's trying to sleep (23.723 hour per day). I get some really stinky eyes and the occasional bark clearly telling me to stfu!
Bro on the other hand, can't get enough of that PRS Mojo! ;)

My Hoku was what you call a Poi dog in Hawaii, "all mix up" as the locals say. She was jealous of guitars in my hands. "Put that down, ONLY me"!!....

Yup...Hawaii "Poi Dog" = Alabama "Heinz 57".

They are the best kind of dog IMHO! As much as I love mine...they came with the Redhead...I'm an unintentional "Little Pure Breed Dog" kinda guy...I'm more of the as the locals say... "Heinz 57 Screet Dog" type.

Still, there are no loosers in the dog game! ;)

Last edited:
Back