The sobriety club

Speaking of Vegan, I saw a doco on Netflix called The Game Changes. An MMA fighter named Jamie Wilks makes a pretty interesting argument for a plant based diet. I'm not vegan, but if what the movie says is true, I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Cutting out, or at least cutting down on animal products is the next logical step on your journey to becoming a yogi.

Speaking of Vegan, I saw a doco on Netflix called The Game Changes. An MMA fighter named Jamie Wilks makes a pretty interesting argument for a plant based diet. I'm not vegan, but if what the movie says is true, I'd be willing to give it a shot.
I’ve been surprised recently how many elite athletes are vegan.

Although i subscribe to the notion veganism is a psychological problem, with age Ive cut down on red meat, could live on fish n veggies quite happily

I drink very seldom nowadays, on an evening in summer a couple of beers or on a special occasion one or two glasses of single malts.

Used to have a abundant lifestyle. Became father at a young age, 21, and after my relationship stranded I felt an urge to "catch up". Moved to an other city and was basically partying every night. Lots of booze and other substances. I could function in daytime and put everything down when my son was there with me. He needed a father and not someone to party with. That went on till I was 35 in 2017. In July of that year two officers came to visit my house with the news that my son passed away. My whole world shifted directly under my feet and there was no limit to anything anymore. 2017 till 2018 was basically a completely intoxicated year. One morning I woke up and realized that this was going to be my own death. Got help from some friends and started thinking about some decisions. Biggest eye opener was that if my son is brave enough to make a huge decision at his age of 14, than why can't I? Stopped drinking and all other crap (except for smoking). Got my mind straight and decided that I was going to pursue my dream. Half way 2018 I packed up all my stuff and moved to the North of Sweden. Now living here I can say that it was the right decision for me and put me back on the right path. Also this lifestyle I am having right now made me pick up the guitar again as there is peace in my mind and time for actual learning. Finding this forum and meeting all you guys here just confirmed me that this is what was to be.
I feel for you, brother.

What is this "smarter" thing?
It's a thing?
I dunno. I guess less fast food and more home made meals. Mostly at lunch. I also find that I am doing less “bored” munching during the day since the Mrs retired. Hard to explain, but my “routine” got interrupted and I haven’t recovered. It’s also effected my guitar playing. I’ve barely touched the guitar now that she’s home everyday.

I dunno. I guess less fast food and more home made meals. Mostly at lunch. I also find that I am doing less “bored” munching during the day since the Mrs retired. Hard to explain, but my “routine” got interrupted and I haven’t recovered. It’s also effected my guitar playing. I’ve barely touched the guitar now that she’s home everyday.
I dunno whether I wanted to like that or not, so I erred on the side of caution.
It occurs to me she needs a hobby... outside.:D

Substitute touchee?

And I’m not giving up my Chick-Fil-A. Or Five Guys.

Or Moe’s, or...

Back