The Siggy Mira Special - Wanda

Love the nod to the Starla pick guard and proud of you for breaking out the router!
Good job!

Wow shucks guys, you're making me blush! :redface:

The fish aroma was confined to the fretboard, so I'm assuming it was just some stinkier than usual IRW.

Ah yeah Serg, I actually looked at the S2 Starla guard to see if it would screw straight on, but nope, didn't look like it would. Before I considered the NF in the middle, I was actually going to call the guitar "Marla" (combo of Mira and Starla) because of the pickguard shape!

Well I'm gonna say it now, I have something totally bat sh!t bonkers planned for my next project. It will be a while away due to work/holiday/work but I'll make it happen at some stage. I'd better because it's keeping me away at night already!

Thanks again dudes, played my first gig with her last week, she sounded and played great.

My Dad did make the comment she looks like a Danelectro though, I think his eyesight must be failing!

Still have a change to make to this one just finding the time is hard atm, soon though, soon...

Outstanding!
That should be a factory model.
I've been thinking about doing an S2 project and this is pushing me closer to the edge.

I've been thinking about doing an S2 project and this is pushing me closer to the edge.

MOjHgoA.gif

27352841d1363349738-uk-toy-discussion-arnold-schwarzenegger-screaming-kindergarten-cop_480_poster.jpg

you-can-do-it.jpg

Looks so cool, kudos for making it your own. The new pickguard really sets it off! Love it,

You nailed it! Looks really nice with the new pickguard!
Do you know where I could find a pdf with the pickguard siluete? I am thickning in ordering a custom pickguard with a mirror type finish for my S2 Mira Black.

Thansk beforehand!

KILLER !!!! I am a fan of the 3 pickup combo with the mini toggles
My Silver Sky had a stinky fretboard went away after a couple of weeks hanging on the wall :)

Back