The "Show Off Your ZM" Thread

image_zps36800910.jpg

with TVJones

Sigh! Still waiting on mine. Only a few more weeks they say. bigger sigh! Its like waiting for a baby to be born.
I've got one of those ZM Spalted Maple ones on pre-order - I won't get it until July (at the earliest!), so I feel your pain.

Of course, I eased my pain by buying a PRS SE Baritone (Mike Mushok) after pre-ordering the ZM Spalt and getting it within four days, including a weekend...

I posted a quick video of me playing my Zach Myers SE through my live rig. I apologize for the clipping. I was playing loud. haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice!
When embedding vids, take the s out of the first part of the URL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally arrived! Didn't get to spend much time with it yet so only have a few pics. Have to say that it is everything I was hoping. Great feel - love the neck - beautiful finish, and amazing sound. I was also pleasantly surprised by the "PRS" truss rod cover.
2.jpg

nice bhendric! enjoy it! I´m also intrigued on the trc... They´re all comming with the PRS one?

nice bhendric! enjoy it! I´m also intrigued on the trc... They´re all comming with the PRS one?
Maybe PRS the Company decided they were missing out on an opportunity to get the name out there, because if you didn't know this was a PRS from the birds then there was no obvious way to discover the brand.

And it might have taken a second-year-of-production contract clause to make the adjustment.

I mildly prefer the PRS logoed one: ZM has his name on the headstock, I don't need his initials on the TRC too.

Maybe PRS the Company decided they were missing out on an opportunity to get the name out there, because if you didn't know this was a PRS from the birds then there was no obvious way to discover the brand.

And it might have taken a second-year-of-production contract clause to make the adjustment.

I mildly prefer the PRS logoed one: ZM has his name on the headstock, I don't need his initials on the TRC too.

agree

counting the days til I can go meet my ZM... it already arrived to my USA address.

Mine came with the ZM trc according to a pic Corey send me after installing the new nut.

2vik1h4.jpg

b4jm9i.jpg

...and the box :laugh:

tzf9w.jpg

thanks to Corey from Brian Guitars. Great service Thanks again to Chris for pointing me in their direction!

Back