The "Show Off Your ZM" Thread

Had to get one more shot with my new $6 PRS Shirt from Ebay and the Zach Myers. I'm taking the guitar in tomorrow to have Tremonti pickups installed and a graph tech nut.

I would suggest seeing one in person. Most people don't understand how to set proper white balance in photos. Not to mention are you looking at the pictures on a color calibrated screen? I have only seen 2 in person but both were definitely green not blue.

Example.. look at Jerome's post above with the guitar on the wooden barrel . Now look at his User image...same guitar but one looks green & the other has the blue tint to it.( Look at the shadows in the pic and notice they are blue. That same tint is having an effect on the hue of the guitar. )

Mine is definitely green (pics to come.) I actually wish it had been a little more blue. But the thing plays so great I don't really care.

New bridge pickup, Dimarzio Breed :
13228817145_20dd4b20f9_c.jpg

Dude, here in Germany we had to wait until now to get our order
This guitar is my first real guitar (I had a Santander Stratocaster copy) and it plays like a dream

Dude, here in Germany we had to wait until now to get our order
This guitar is my first real guitar (I had a Santander Stratocaster copy) and it plays like a dream

There was only 2 ZM available in Europe...i own the first one in France, don't know where is the other one :)

When I called the store I ordered mine it was already sold. They waited for the payment to arrive, but I didn't, so I got mine.
I got lucky.

Hi - complete newbie here. Could someone explain to me why most of those are only available to preorder in the US? I haven't looked very hard because I'm not decided, but all the sites I visited mention a delivery date of May or later. My local store had no idea when they would be available....

Thanks.

Hi - complete newbie here. Could someone explain to me why most of those are only available to preorder in the US? I haven't looked very hard because I'm not decided, but all the sites I visited mention a delivery date of May or later. My local store had no idea when they would be available....

Thanks.
Demand>Supply

Fret:12 has one left in stock as of this afternoon..

And WELCOME

Very nice Flori.

Well, it seems PRS does not have any of these in as Sweetwater and others are waiting on them.
And PRS has not returned my dealers phone calls asking where mine is :(

Its gonna be a long wait I guess.

Back