The "Show Off Your Tremonti" Thread

The Ratchet

main1.jpg

The Mark Tremonti Signature guitar is the unique result of a collaboration between PRS and Mark Tremonti, of Creed and Alter Bridge.

A fascinating instrument in the singlecut style, sporting a PRS trem (with up-route) and proprietary Tremonti pickups, along with options for quilt and 10-tops as well as 'special order finishes', the Tremonti is on a level all it's own.

If you've got a great Mark Tremonti PRS to show us, just hit reply!

I'm just waiting on Jacko coming in and trumping everyone :)

Such an amazing guitar. Exactly why it will be my next buy. You guys have some hot axes!

Snoopygore71 said:
Bigjacko said:

Can we have the story behind this please. :ugeek:

What's it worth :lol:

( this may bore anyone that has heard the story before...sorry but you asked )

I bought a Tremonti II...this one

P1010228.jpg

and took it along to an Alter Bridge gig in Glasgow to have it signed by Mark.

After having signed the back of the headstock, Mark asked for the guitar back and started strumming away at it. He commented that he hadn't seen the finish before on the Tremonti II and asked if I would swap him for one of his.....why did he even have to ask :lol:

So...and this was the best bit, we started to head into the venue, when a dorrman stopped me and told me I wasn't getting in....Mark stepped up...''he's with me'' :D ...get it right up you Mr Doorman :lol:

Mark pulled this one out of the rack and handed it to me. I was like a kid at Xmas. I did get Mark to sign this one too.

It was one of the first off the line of the Tremonti II's and was the PRS website guitar.

One thing I did notice straight after plugging it in is that the controls are set up ala a Les Paul.....Shaun....did Mark ask for this layout?

Mark is still playing my old one live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF1_6AS5 ... re=related

If you watch you can see where he signed it :lol: :lol:

Bigjacko said:
So...and this was the best bit, we started to head into the venue, when a dorrman stopped me and told me I wasn't getting in....Mark stepped up...''he's with me'' :D ...get it right up you Mr Doorman :lol:

Mark pulled this one out of the rack and handed it to me. I was like a kid at Xmas. I did get Mark to sign this one too.
wow...that's crazy, what an awesome story! :D

Back