The "Show Off Your Tremonti" Thread

Blackbird said:
Bigjacko said:
So...and this was the best bit, we started to head into the venue, when a dorrman stopped me and told me I wasn't getting in....Mark stepped up...''he's with me'' :D ...get it right up you Mr Doorman :lol:

Mark pulled this one out of the rack and handed it to me. I was like a kid at Xmas. I did get Mark to sign this one too.
wow...that's crazy, what an awesome story! :D

Too true, I kind of remember reading this, but it's not boring and needs to be told time and again. :lol: It is awesome but so is the guitar, I ain't touching the Cu22 or 513 right now!

Just snagged this one today.......
photo1.jpg

I am thinking of getting a Tremonti. I like the way the trem sounds compared to a 58 hard tail. Is the bridge pickup suitable for blues or just rock and heavier stuff?

baiff said:
I am thinking of getting a Tremonti. I like the way the trem sounds compared to a 58 hard tail. Is the bridge pickup suitable for blues or just rock and heavier stuff?

Yes it will...I think the Tremonti treble is the best pup out there!!

Here are mine. I have two Tremonti Signatures and I absolutely love them.

My Tremonti II signed by Creed
IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

533459_3417377446374_1628254542_2771988_282439844_n.jpg

My Tremonti I signed by Mark, Eric Friedman, Brian Marshall, & Garrett Whitlock of Tremonti.
DSC00421-2.jpg

DSC00425-1.jpg

DSC00422-1.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

Here are mine. I have two Tremonti Signatures and I absolutely love them.

My Tremonti II signed by Creed
IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

533459_3417377446374_1628254542_2771988_282439844_n.jpg

My Tremonti I signed by Mark, Eric Friedman, Brian Marshall, & Garrett Whitlock of Tremonti.
DSC00421-2.jpg

DSC00425-1.jpg

DSC00422-1.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

How cool! Awesome guitars too.

What's it worth :lol:

( this may bore anyone that has heard the story before...sorry but you asked )

I bought a Tremonti II...this one

P1010228.jpg

and took it along to an Alter Bridge gig in Glasgow to have it signed by Mark.

After having signed the back of the headstock, Mark asked for the guitar back and started strumming away at it. He commented that he hadn't seen the finish before on the Tremonti II and asked if I would swap him for one of his.....why did he even have to ask :lol:

That's awesome. I just was watching this clip of Mark going over his rig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9O0SBskwys

Between 1:12 and 1:35 he shows off a Tremonti and tells your story. First time I heard it I knew it had to be one of the guys who posts on this site (and BaM...RIP). Very cool that he still tells the story.

That's awesome. I just was watching this clip of Mark going over his rig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9O0SBskwys

Between 1:12 and 1:35 he shows off a Tremonti and tells your story. First time I heard it I knew it had to be one of the guys who posts on this site (and BaM...RIP). Very cool that he still tells the story.

I had seen the rig rundown clip awhile back and remembered it when the story was posted here. Glad someone found it and posted the link. It is cool that Mark remembers the swap.

Mark was nice enough to invite us to a show in Seattle on New Years....It was a great time!!

IMG_1891.jpg

Mark's tech @ work......it was fun to stand by him all night and get some insider stuff on PRS set-ups. Mark uses a ton of different tuning and each guitar has little tweaks to Mark asks for.

IMG_1895.jpg

My beautiful wife that made all things PRS happen for me and a bunch of PRS headstocks!!

IMG_1904.jpg

Mark's pedal board stage left.....

IMG_1909.jpg

Setlist, pick and passes!!!

IMG_1913.jpg

A few of Mark's guitars!!!

IMG_1905.jpg

Last edited:
What's it worth :lol:

( this may bore anyone that has heard the story before...sorry but you asked )

I bought a Tremonti II...this one

P1010228.jpg

and took it along to an Alter Bridge gig in Glasgow to have it signed by Mark.

After having signed the back of the headstock, Mark asked for the guitar back and started strumming away at it. He commented that he hadn't seen the finish before on the Tremonti II and asked if I would swap him for one of his.....why did he even have to ask :lol:

So...and this was the best bit, we started to head into the venue, when a dorrman stopped me and told me I wasn't getting in....Mark stepped up...''he's with me'' :D ...get it right up you Mr Doorman :lol:

Mark pulled this one out of the rack and handed it to me. I was like a kid at Xmas. I did get Mark to sign this one too.

It was one of the first off the line of the Tremonti II's and was the PRS website guitar.

One thing I did notice straight after plugging it in is that the controls are set up ala a Les Paul.....Shaun....did Mark ask for this layout?

Mark is still playing my old one live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF1_6AS5 ... re=related

If you watch you can see where he signed it :lol: :lol:

GREAT story, I remember it from the rig rundown vid. At least you can still visit your old one by putting in the Amsterdam dvd. LOL

Recently i sold all of my PRS and buy This Tremonti platinum silver with trem. :)
1768394A503B59D9118976

Back