The Shark Gods

I absolutely LOVED it!

Also, gotta say I dig the Ancient Greek vase painting. Nice choice there, Mr. Tasty Licks!

I was a little hesitant to post up a pic of Hercules fighting sea monsters with his ding-ding hanging out.
I don't know what it is with my people and all that stuff, I guess they thought if you could whoop azz with your stuff flapping in the wind you were a true baddass.

I was a little hesitant to post up a pic of Hercules fighting sea monsters with his ding-ding hanging out.
I don't know what it is with my people and all that stuff, I guess they thought if you could whoop azz with your stuff flapping in the wind you were a true baddass.

Imagine having to fight the enemy hoplite, and discovering that his junk was more impressive than your junk. It would have been humiliating! Who could fight knowing that the opponent was a more manly physical specimen?

Seems to me that participating in a military peter-meter would have been bad for the morale of any number of soldiers. Not to mention the risk of having your junk lopped off right before your very eyes. That couldn't have been good.

We know from fragments of letters dug up at the Roman fort of Vindolanda in Britain that the ancient Romans wore underpants. The Romans didn't have to worry about these issues, and therefore, were able to conquer Greece.

I say the reason for Rome's dominance all those centuries was the invention of underpants. What we don't know is whether they wore boxers or jockey shorts. The lessons of history turn on the details. It's always the details.

;)

Imagine having to fight the enemy hoplite, and discovering that his junk was more impressive than your junk. It would have been humiliating! Who could fight knowing that the opponent was a more manly physical specimen?

Seems to me that participating in a military peter-meter would have been bad for the morale of any number of soldiers. Not to mention the risk of having your junk lopped off right before your very eyes. That couldn't have been good.

We know from fragments of letters dug up at the Roman fort of Vindolanda in Britain that the ancient Romans wore underpants. The Romans didn't have to worry about these issues, and therefore, were able to conquer Greece.

I say the reason for Rome's dominance all those centuries was the invention of underpants. What we don't know is whether they wore boxers or jockey shorts. The lessons of history turn on the details. It's always the details.

;)

So from this do we draw the conclusion that David’s skills with the slingshot weren’t all that and Goliath was hung like a mosquito?!;)

So from this do we draw the conclusion that David’s skills with the slingshot weren’t all that and Goliath was hung like a mosquito?!;)

There's some dispute among archaeologists and historians as to whether Dave was a real person. I figure if we don't even know that, we certainly know less about Goliath and his Gonads (which incidentally would be a very strange band name).

Therefore, I am abstaining from answering. :)

There's some dispute among archaeologists and historians as to whether Dave was a real person. I figure if we don't even know that, we certainly know less about Goliath and his Gonads (which incidentally would be a very strange band name).

Therefore, I am abstaining from answering. :)

When will I learn not to eat or drink when reading replies, especially yours Les.

“Slingshot Dave and his Mighty Pebbles”??:confused::confused:

Back