The SE 245 love thread!!!

ScottR

If nobody saw it, it didn't happen.
What can I say? I absolutely positively LOVE the SE 245 in all it's variations! For me the pickups are killer, the neck carve is my favorite, rock solid tuning stability, the sustain...the list goes on and on!

The crazy thing is, I was never a fan of singlecuts when I got into guitars a few years ago. However, after buying my first 245, I was immediately smitten! With that being said...post up some pics, videos, whatever of your SE 245(s) and let's show 'em some love!!

Here I'll start...but please forgive my bad phone pics.

The Gateway 245... 2018 Chris Robertson Signiture
rirZuPe.jpg

sWw7gOd.jpg

Im8QKdo.jpg

Big Momma
yDkDMIx.jpg
wRDu1nR.jpg
9zmgIt8.jpg

h7isFCE.jpg

And last but certainly not least...Big Momma II. The most special of special, my truly forever and a day guitar...gifted to me by the f@€king champion of champions, the guy who I could never be more thankful and proud to call a friend!!! Mr. @Alnus Rubra
ldJUInS.jpg

52uLTI9.jpg

P.S. She's getting some black pickup rings as soon as I can put her down long enough to install them.;)

And don't forget if you want a 245 w/ a trem and two extra frets there is the Santana SE singlecut goldtop. And if you want that scale length in a double cut you have the Santana SE, although you have to go used if you want a 22 fret now :D

Last edited:
What can I say? I absolutely positively LOVE the SE 245 in all it's variations! For me the pickups are killer, the neck carve is my favorite, rock solid tuning stability, the sustain...the list goes on and on!

The crazy thing is, I was never a fan of singlecuts when I got into guitars a few years ago. However, after buying my first 245, I was immediately smitten! With that being said...post up some pics, videos, whatever of your SE 245(s) and let's show 'em some love!!

Here I'll start...but please forgive my bad phone pics.

The Gateway 245... 2018 Chris Robertson Signiture
rirZuPe.jpg

sWw7gOd.jpg

Im8QKdo.jpg

Big Momma
yDkDMIx.jpg
wRDu1nR.jpg
9zmgIt8.jpg

h7isFCE.jpg

And last but certainly not least...Big Momma II. The most special of special, my truly forever and a day guitar...gifted to me by the f@€king champion of champions, the guy who I could never be more thankful and proud to call a friend!!! Mr. @Alnus Rubra
ldJUInS.jpg

52uLTI9.jpg

P.S. She's getting some black pickup rings as soon as I can put her down long enough to install them.;)

A top dude like you shouldn’t be without a PRS!

*********GRATUITOUS POST ALERT********

For those who are not aware, last September I was very fortunate to be gifted this amazing guitar by Jim, Sergio and others here.

The memory of this day ranks up there with other special events in my life and I still can’t really believe it happened.

It’s a monster through my little Mesa -

And Peter (veinbuster) gave me my first mod, such a kind gent posting this from Canada -

But the story isn’t over. Mods for this bonnie guitar are on the very close horizon.

Watch this space!

Good thread! I've had a number of them... the first thing I do is switch the pots around to put the bridge volume where it should be.
These are my 2 remaining 'keepers'....
The pinstriped P90 is an absolute rock monster!

7eFfUFU.jpg

TmsTCHp.jpg

...and most of you are familiar with this little guy...

QmxXUsF.jpg

OiMZhCF.jpg

Good thread! I've had a number of them... the first thing I do is switch the pots around to put the bridge volume where it should be.

7eFfUFU.jpg

TmsTCHp.jpg

QmxXUsF.jpg

OiMZhCF.jpg
Pinstripes looks awesome my friend

7eFfUFU.jpg

TmsTCHp.jpg

QmxXUsF.jpg

OiMZhCF.jpg
Love the pinstripe!

Back