The SE 245 love thread!!!

Here's a 2018 SE245 bought used last year. Added new truss rod cover, core knobs, and a Switchcraft switch. This guitar is fantastic! I'm no pro player just a bedroom hacker, but I appreciate quality...and this has that. I think it looks good, sounds good, and just "feels right" when I sling it over my shoulder. Hard to believe that S2 or core could be better. Hope to someday find out.

xC37v3J.jpg

Z1XhUY2.jpg

KYJYj1v.jpg

Here's a 2018 SE245 bought used last year. Added new truss rod cover, core knobs, and a Switchcraft switch. This guitar is fantastic! I'm no pro player just a bedroom hacker, but I appreciate quality...and this has that. I think it looks good, sounds good, and just "feels right" when I sling it over my shoulder. Hard to believe that S2 or core could be better. Hope to someday find out.

xC37v3J.jpg

Z1XhUY2.jpg

KYJYj1v.jpg

Nice one!

Yeah, loving my 245! While changing the tuners I noticed mine has a 3 ply laminate neck. I know this type of construction is very sturdy and damn, this guitar just sounds great and feels great! Way better than any other guitar I've had at this price point.

I have a luthier built acoustic that has a three piece neck (lengthways), made from antique mahogany.

It’s a beautiful cherry hue (not stained) and the whole guitar rings like a bell!

Necks constructed in this way are at least as strong as a one piece and most likely stronger. As long as the wood is dried properly, they will be just as resonant.

My SE 245 is special guitar in more ways than one! Some of you know why.

Back