The Sade Thread.

Yippee! It’s not slow round here any more!!:eek::D

Ok the duel should be in a kiddies inflatable pool, filled with jelly, wearing crazy bandanas, gold hot pants, high heels! “Cat fight style”

DTR you have the option of leopard print!:D

Last edited:
OMG, my head is about to explode wondering how someone could ever compare the two women.
Well...
They both are both are more pleasant to look at the South end of a North bound pit bull.
They both are in the music industry
They both sing well
They both have more #1 hits than the afore mentioned Dream Theater
They both have more money than I do
They both have more money than probably all of us combined.
The list continues...

Who wants to do the contrast?

Well...
They both are both are more pleasant to look at the South end of a North bound pit bull.
They both are in the music industry
They both sing well
They both have more #1 hits than the afore mentioned Dream Theater
They both have more money than I do
They both have more money than probably all of us combined.
The list continues...

Who wants to do the contrast?

I mean, I see where you’re coming from but.. it’s kinda like comparing Barry White to Meatloaf. Do we really want to?

Well...

They both sing well

The 1st statement is too funny!!!, but it's Ann who was the real singer so there's really no comparison there.....
.... but at least Nancy does whoop Sade at guitar.;)

The 1st statement is too funny!!!, but it's Ann who was the real singer so there's really no comparison there.....
.... but at least Nancy does whoop Sade at guitar.;)

Do some homework, Homie B. and you'll find that Nancy sings lead on several of their BIG hits and background on most. While Ann is one of the all time great rock singers, Nancy has a great voice as well. In fact, I didn't really fall in love with her til I heard her singing lead on "These Dreams." After seeing how hot she was for years, seeing how well she played etc., hearing her sing that song was the last straw. I swear if I had seen her do that song live back then I would have proposed! (Marriage! AND what you're thinking!)

Wait...wait....wait....we're comparing musical talents of the Nancy's? You guys can have at that all day. I'm just staring at pics! :confused:

ha, watch this video. If you're not a big hair hater, you'll be in love with her before it's over. ;)

Back