The S2 Studio is amazing

Once you get it, you won't want to do without it, you won't miss the birds.;)

I admit it I am a shallow person, I must have birds on a PRS my Vela and DC3 showed me that !!!!!
If PRS does this guitar with Birds I will be spending more money.
Congrats to the NON Shallow folks it looks to be a KILLER guitar

Sometimes, just looking at one makes you want to buy it ....

44125275091_8d74920d1f_h.jpg

Ok, if I did not know any better, I would swear that this guitar looks exactly like the one that just arrived at my house earlier today. I hope to post a pic tomorrow (and give it a test drive.... with commentary)

'Oh, heck.... we've got twins..... Hercules... Hercules.... Hercules....................
UnnaturalFickleDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

That reminds me... I've still gotta install the ESP Arming Adjuster on mine... Dohhh... On the Santana, too!

Since the S2 Studio is a limited edition, would anyone have an idea of how many were built or will be built — given the set number of orders made? And have the orders from January to March all been built by this point?

Just curious so a ballpark would be fine I suppose. TIA. Sean?

Since the S2 Studio is a limited edition, would anyone have an idea of how many were built or will be built — given the set number of orders made? And have the orders from January to March all been built by this point?

Just curious so a ballpark would be fine I suppose. TIA. Sean?
I can't tell you for sure how many were built but when I put my name on the waiting list at a well known dealer recently, I was told via email that 8 more would be arriving at the end of November.

Back