The ridiculous Budweiser SE EG

NBW

I have been off and on looking at SE EGs. I like the idea of stop tails. When Dave’s gets them they’re priced at less than $400. There are currently a couple on Craigslist that I could look at and potentially buy.

The only one priced reasonably has the stupid Budweiser paint job. I’d like not to care. Of course the ad goes on and on about the rarity, but it’s just awful.

Another SE EG is in my preferred color, but it is pretty overpriced. Like 1.5x the price of the Budweiser guitar.

is there anything different about the Budweiser edition I should know about?

I remember these! PRS dis a few oddball SEs back then. There was three versions I remember.

Ill just echo everyone else, just wait for the right one. Finding the right PRS SE specimen can be a waiting game, but worth it.

I'd wait for what you're looking for. Why buy something you'd not be happy with? Otherwise, you might be Budfoolish.

Agree, wait for the one you want. I wouldn't want the Bud guitar either.

Agree. Wait. I wouldn't want the bud guitar for anything more than wall art in a bar myself.

Yup - what they said. Wait.

Be.

Wise.

Er.

Wait ;)

I remember these! PRS dis a few oddball SEs back then. There was three versions I remember.

Ill just echo everyone else, just wait for the right one. Finding the right PRS SE specimen can be a waiting game, but worth it.

I always say wait for the guitar YOU want...

Unless you are looking for a project...well...then...:rolleyes:

Reminds me of this...

hytv2ey2hpcds2ixwwzl.jpg

There's a "Pepperidge Farm Remembers" joke in there somewhere... it's just not coming together for me at the moment.

Back