The Relient K SE Signature Limited run. Any info?

Danerada

Goatee Practitioner
Any information on this guitar? I know it is a Seafoam Green SE One. Anything else anyone can tell me about it?

Hi Dane,

as far as I know: 25 pieces . I've seen one with a snapped neck on e-bay a year or 2 ago. They were sold through the bands website only.. I bet you saw the vid already.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br2slgHjBzc .
Man I hate shipping and taxes :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Hey Jack - well the one I found at GC in Nashville has never even been played. crgtr went and checked it out and said they were absolutely mint.

Is that the one at the GC in Nashville? If so, they had and I bought one and crgtr bought the other one.

You are both lucky,
So pictures please.
I just live on the wrong side of the pond :bawling::bawling:

You are both lucky,
So pictures please.
I just live on the wrong side of the pond :bawling::bawling:
Digging up old threads, but I saw you were still active with one of these in your thumbnail. I have the snapped headstock ebay find that you were talking about. My friend bought it, and he is more of a fan of relient k than a guitar player. Story told to me was that one of the matts dropped it in the driveway. It has "#1/25" in sharpie on the back of the headstock, but I'm kinda thinking the story and the sharpie are embellishments for the ebay ad.

I was searching online for any info on the construction (body wood, is it chambered?) because it is the lightest electric i've ever played, and I came across this thread. You know anything else about these?

Digging up old threads, but I saw you were still active with one of these in your thumbnail. I have the snapped headstock ebay find that you were talking about. My friend bought it, and he is more of a fan of relient k than a guitar player. Story told to me was that one of the matts dropped it in the driveway. It has "#1/25" in sharpie on the back of the headstock, but I'm kinda thinking the story and the sharpie are embellishments for the ebay ad.

I was searching online for any info on the construction (body wood, is it chambered?) because it is the lightest electric i've ever played, and I came across this thread. You know anything else about these?
Blast from the past ;) It's a regular SE One besides the paintjob. Mahogany body and neck. Not chambered. So you've got the snapped neck . crgtr and danerada had one each. Both members haven't frequented the forum lately as far as I know. Hans had another one but sold it in a yardsale. So there must be 20 floating around somewhere. It's truly a ltd edition (whatever that means ....). I like Se One's. The korina version weighs even less. Sounds a little different too. There are a few forum members who like SE One's. https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/mahogany-vs-korina-ones.44587/post-582819

Last edited:
Back