The Red Head Thread

Here's an Aussie red head for justmund:

76266.jpg

˙˙˙ɹǝpun uʍop ʇı pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ os ǝןʎʇs ǝıssnɐ ʇɹɐd sıɥʇ buıʇıɹʍ ɯ,ı

Of course, this is an Aussie red head too...

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Last edited:
Redheads? For me, it's Ann-Margret. Any age, any era. She's hot, talented, she entertained the troops, she's devoted herself to caring for her ill husband to the point of sacrificing her own career... She is pure class in my book.

ann-margret.jpg

Goldtop Lloyd

Last edited:
Haha thanks ruger! I was going to post a pic of our Prime Minister (a red head) but that breaks the forum rules...

I don't know about you guys but Tiffany totally did it for me when when I was like 10. Double denim and all!

tiffany-i_think_were_alone_now(1).jpg

Haha thanks ruger! I was going to post a pic of our Prime Minister (a red head) but that breaks the forum rules...

I don't know about you guys but Tiffany totally did it for me when when I was like 10. Double denim and all!

tiffany-i_think_were_alone_now(1).jpg

Justin, check out the documentary "I think we're alone now". It's about three men who are obsessed with Tiffany. The premise is a little weird, but the sneak peak into the mind of aspergers sufferers is pretty intriguing.

I made a good friend in college who was obsessed with redheads. Whenever anyone asked him why he liked them so much he would always yell out, "Aw Son! Fire on the head, fire in the hole!"

Karen Gillan, yes yes, but Ygritte??? Oh yes, Mr. Hans, oh yes (that's what she said - or at least what he imagined she said!).

My wife is a redhead. Im very lucky to have her. She gave me a redhead son and I am lucky to have him as well. Redheads can be a hand full but the payback is worth it!!!!!!!!!

I like redheads as much as anyone ... but surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet.

... unless we're showing this kind of redhead ...

IMG_0297.jpg

Back