The Real Reason Winged Tuners Got Discontinued

Not only am I terrified of any and all spiders (I broke two toes once running away from one when I miscalculated and hit a doorway - 100% True), but now I'm glad not to be one. Considering my Coca-Cola/caffeine intake, my webs would be horrible!

Goldtop

Not only am I terrified of any and all spiders (I broke two toes once running away from one when I miscalculated and hit a doorway - 100% True), but now I'm glad not to be one. Considering my Coca-Cola/caffeine intake, my webs would be horrible!

Goldtop

And I'd smash you while yelling "This is for Jeff Hanneman!"

Then you will really dislike my little buddy I keep locked up in the basement...
spider.jpg

Nice! Please tell me that the two doors next to the wine cooler are the humidor!
How should I know? I just looked for cool basement photos...;) My basement is comfortable but old. It was built in 1964! It looks like an old country farmhouse (because it is an old country farmhouse).

How should I know? I just looked for cool basement photos...;) My basement is comfortable but old. It was built in 1964! It looks like an old country farmhouse (because it is an old country farmhouse).

LOL!!!!!

hah! I saw the (what looks like) Santana and assumed (!) it was your basement, but now that I look at your sig, I don't see one listed...

How many guys would come over and spend a Sunday afternoon watching the games here? (again, not mine, but I wish it was)
Depositphotos_8701941_s.jpg

Back