The PRS

Rider1260

I have slowly been finding something out about my guitar tastes, I have always been kind of all over the place with the guitars I love, never really settling on one style.
My latest quest has been all the general styles of PRS guitar and I am very close but in that quest I am now finding I am most drawn to PRS that are the most uniquely PRS not the ones that are similar to other brands
My newest to the herd ( 513 ) really brought this home, I find myself for the first time going back to the same few guitars ( 408 , 513 , CU22/24 ) and then the others.
Kinda hoping this is a temporary thing for me but 25" ish scale just seems to be the thing for me brighter and more string tension than a Lester darker and looser than a Strat kinda like Goldy locks and the 3 bears this one is just right.
all the others have a place ( SC58 is one of the best rhythm guitars I have, 305 is to die for single coil tone ) but when I just grab one to play it lately seems to be the truly PRS guitars

I find I am much the same, to the point that I am unlikely to get another one that deviates from the core PRS.

Great collection you have there.
Ditto this. I've hung onto two others ('89 MIJ strat, and JPX) and moved everything else to make room for my current PRSes. Don't really have the itch to add anything else.

A nice semi or hollow body would look nice in the middle of those.

I agree on the hollow body just haven't found the right one yet ( and color wise I need Purple and green )

Still on the honeymoon with the 513 it was a hard guitar to find at the $$$$ I usually will spend on a guitar.
This guitar just agrees with me so its staying put for now :)

Back